After careful deliberation, we have decided to suspend all cruises for the current time out of respect for the safety of our customers, crew and family.
We hope to be open and cruising again in the not too distant future.
As a small family business we appreciate your understanding.
Sightseeing Cruises Conwy Est 1946
Queen Victoria and Princess Christine
Welcome to our website, here we hope you will find all of the essential information you need to enjoy a trip on the Queen Victoria and Princess Christine in Conwy.
We are a small family run business. We are currently into our third generation running passenger boats on the river Conwy, hoping to continue for many years to come.
Come and join us for a cruise, the alternative way to view the historic medieval town of Conwy and its famous Castle along with views of Snowdonia and the surrounding area.
- Hot and cold beverages are available on all cruises.
- Our cruises run from February to October (tide permitting)
- For details of departure times and duration please see our boards on the quayside or contact us on +44 (0) 7917 343058
- We offer occasional bird wildlife excursions subject to weather and tides. Grab an opportunity to view local wildlife which can include Heron, Oyster Catchers, Curlews, Cormorants, Eagrets and Swans.
- We can offer our boats for private function and party hire and also schools. Please see our trips page for further details.
- Many passengers return to Conwy year after year to experience our boat trips.
Dogs are always welcome – no charge
Prams and Pushchairs – no problem
Most wheelchairs can be accommodated
|HALF HOUR CRUISES||PRICE|